Fall Product Program
What is the Fall Product program?
The Fall Product Program is a fun and easy way for Girl Scouts to learn and develop five essential life skills:
These valuable skills will help in her daily life today and in her future. By participating in the Fall Product Program, girls also help their troop to earn funds for activities, trips and expenses early in the 2013-14 Girl Scout year. And most importantly, girls and their troops are on their way to becoming financially self-sufficient, able to pay for their own activities without asking parents and guardians for financial help.
The 2013-14 fall product sale has come to an end. We want to send a special thank you to all of those who supported our girls in building these life-long skills.
- Customer Thank You Cards: Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3
- Troop Delivery Window ID Card – Trailer Drive Through Deliveries
- Service Unit Delivery Station Request Form
- Fall Product Picking Tickets
- Collection Forms: Girl Individual | Troop
- Service Unit Fall Reward Re-order Form
- Volunteer Application
- Family Newsletter
- Statements of Responsibility: Service Unit Manager | Troop Manager
- ACH Adjustment Request
- ACH Troop Account Debit/Credit Authorization
- Returned Check Reimbursement Request