Register as a member with esubmit!
eSubmit is only for the 2014 membership year (October 1, 2013-September 30, 2014). If you want to register for next year, please use the new system beginning April 28, 2014, at girlscoutsgcnwi.org/register. For more information, please review our family guide or leader guide.
eSubmit: It's the fast, easy and convenient way to register to be a Girl Scout with Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana! If you do not live in our area, please use Girl Scouts of the USA's council finder to locate the Girl Scout council nearest you.
Who can use eSubmit?
- Only those who wish to register as a member of Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana.
- Parents/guardians registering their daughters for membership using a credit card, debit card or PayPal.
- Adult members registering for either annual or lifetime membership using a credit card, debit card or PayPal.
- Current lifetime members updating their information.
- Leaders updating general troop information.
If you would prefer to pay by cash or check, or require financial assistance for the membership dues, you should register using printed forms available through the troops, service unit or at each Gathering Place. Or you may print out the interactive PDF forms available on this website.
- Instructions and FAQs for parents/guardians to register a girl
- Instructions for adult members
- Instructions and FAQs for troop leaders
- Forms and Links
If you have questions, please contact the eSubmit Hotline by e-mail or phone at 1-855-ILOVEGS extension 6720.