Gift of Caring
The Gift of Caring program is back this year! Customers can make a donation to Girl Scouts and the money is used to purchase cookies that are sent to organizations that bring comfort to men and women serving in our Armed Forces. Make a donation through any Girl Scout selling cookies! Find a sale near you!
- Yellow Ribbon Support Group – Palatine, IL - www.yellowribbonsg.org
- U.S.O. – Naval Training Station – Great Lakes, IL - www.uso.org
The cost of a box of cookies is $4 (12 boxes in a case). Military personnel love receiving Girl Scout Cookies – a reminder of home! Learn more...
$20 purchases five boxes, $48 purchases twelve boxes (a case), and $100 will purchase 25 boxes of cookies!
Participating in Gift of Caring is easy:
- Visit a Girl Scout Cookie neighborhood site sale.
Go to the Cookie Locator to find a cookie booth near you
- Make an online contribution. Click on the Donate button, fill out the first screen, and when you reach the "review your donation" page, be sure to insert the name and troop number of the girl who will receive the credit into the fill-in screen provided.
- Call 1-855-ILOVEGS (456-8347), ext. 1974, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Stop by a regional service center near you
|Downtown Chicago Gathering Place
20 S. Clark Street, Suite 200
Chicago, IL 60603
P: 312-416-2500; F: 312-750-0718
Homewood Gathering Place
1005 W 175th Street
Homewood, IL 60430-4603
P: 708-957-8100; F: 708-957-8506
Joliet Gathering Place
1551 Spencer Road
Joliet, IL 60433
P: 815-723-3449; F: 815-723-3479
Lisle Gathering Place