your Girl Scout experience starts here!
2012-13 program essentials
Or, view by section:
- Intro and How to Register (pages 1 – 5)
- Signature Leadership Programs and Girl Awards (pages 6 – 13)
- Giving Service (pages 14 and 15)
- Journey World (page 16)
- Arts and Culture (pages 17 – 23)
- Environmental Education & Outdoor Skills (pages 24 – 32)
- Financial Literacy & Entrepreneurship (pages 33 – 43)
- Global Awareness & Travel Pathway (pages 44 – 46)
- Healthy Living (pages 47 – 55)
- STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (pages 56- 71)
- Uniquely Ours (page 72)
- Forms (pages 73 – 76)
- Sponsors (pages 77 – 83)
Explore the Journey Maps for ideas
Journey maps ignite the imagination and provide inspiration for ways that girls and adults can work together to set an exciting path for their Girl Scout experience. The maps are interactive, age-appropriate, colorful visuals that help girls understand that Girl Scouting is a journey with many fun and exciting options.
Each girl can customize her own experience in Girl Scouting by expanding her options and getting involved. She can participate in a troop, sign up for individual or family events, earn awards, complete badges and other skill-building activities, participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program to learn important life skills, take field trips, and much more.